Our Environmental Pledge
At Advance we are committed to reducing the impact our operations have on the environment through sustainable practices.
Whilst we recognise that internal activities may have limited environmental impact, there are steps that we take to continuously improve our environmental performance and thereby reduce or prevent damage to the environment.
We aim to:
- Comply with all environmental legislation, regulations and requirements.
- Foster an environmentally conscious culture through proper training and communication throughout the workforce.
- Work with our external stakeholders to help further develop our environmental policy.
- Monitor and review our environmental performance on an annual basis at a minimum.
In particular, we are committed to:
- Using common practices in order to reduce our consumption of materials such as paper and plastic (i.e. sending documents digitally).
- Reducing our carbon footprint by utilising public transportation or carpooling wherever possible.
- Reducing wastage by ensuring that as much of our waste as possible is either recycled or reused.
- Reducing our electricity usage by ensuring all electrical devices and fixtures (computers, printers, lights etc.) are switched off when not in use.
- Using local suppliers to reduce the environmental impact of delivering supplies.
- Minimising noise wherever and whenever possible.
Sign-Up to our Newsletter
Get the latest jobs, industry news and insights delivered straight to your inbox.
If you know someone who will benefit from a professional recruitment service, why not help them out and refer them to advance?
At the same time as helping a friend or colleague advance their career options, you could earn £250 in gift vouchers.
Please email us at email@example.com
"Together, we can all advance."