Our client is one of the top tier 1 UK contractors and a world recognised construction group.
They seek an experienced Mechanical Engineer to join an important AMP6 alliance team within the UK water sector. Working within the technology services business the team are responsible for Engineering Optimisation with needs validation, solution selection and scheme optimisation to provide the programme team with optimised single solutions which define the AMP 6 delivery programme.
This is a senior post demanding extensive design experience in the water industry as a designer and a mentor to other engineers.
- Support the Mechanical Discipline Head demonstrating applied knowledge.
- Produce safe designs according to CDM Regs, standards and accepted codes of practice.
- Support design and discipline meetings and participate in sharing cross-discipline information.
- Ensure and challenge to ensure all technical work is undertaken to the correct standards specifications.
- Maintaining all mechanical engineering technical documents.
- Check and approve all technical deliverables.
- Perform hydraulic calculations.
- Supervise sub-contract design.
Experience and Qualifications:
- Detailed knowledge of all wastewater processes.
- Chartered (desirable).
- Extensive feasibility study experience.
- Extensive outline design experience.
- Experience on site, including, condition assessments, data collection and a knowledge of process operations.
- Mechanical installation experience, detailed mechanical design / commissioning experience.
Package includes competitive, car, private medical, pension, shares and 28 days' leave
- ConsultantPaul Dredge
- Consultant Emailpd@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061