We are currently recruiting a Principal Electrical Engineer to join a market leader in the Energy from Waste sector. The Principal Electrical Engineer
will provide technical support across a fleet of EfW power stations in the country. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a business with a growing
number of EfW plants in the UK. As this is a roaming role a considerable amount of travel between the sites a full driving licence will be required.
What you will be doing
Reporting to the Head of Engineering & Maintenance, the Principal Electrical Engineer will be based from their nearest Energy from Waste Power
Station and will be responsible for:
- Providing technical support to each energy from waste stations engineering and maintenance team on all electrical plant matters.
- Assisting in the planning and management of plant outages.
- Working with the site Maintenance Manager to develop plant modification work and improvement projects.
- Reviewing PPM schedules and implement best practice of all maintenance related work.
- Ensuring all work is completed to the highest of standards whilst complying with health and safety standards at all times.
What you will need
In order to be considered for this role it is important you meet certain criteria including:
- A degree/HND in electrical engineering or equivalent.
- At least 4 years of experience in an engineering role in power generation/energy from waste.
- Experience in the testing, repair, maintenance and root cause analysis of all electrical equipment found on a modern day energy from waste plant including switchgear, motors, transformers and HV/LV plant.
- A full UK driving licence is required for this position as it is covering numerous plants.
- ConsultantPaul Dredge
- Consultant Emailpd@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061