My client is part of a highly reputable property group that specialises in residential block and estate management within the UK managing over 55,000 units. They have requested that I source a dedicated Property Manager to come in and manage a portfolio of residential blocks and estates within their South West London office. They believe in supporting their staff with professional development through qualifications and offer good benefits including 25 days annual leave, use of their pool cars and pension to mention a few to attract and retain staff.
Please see the key duties outlined below, if you have experience in performing these, please submit an application.
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Meet and interact with residents in a customer friendly and professional manner.
- Ensure reasonable resident issues and service requests are addressed promptly.
- Reporting to Senior Management and the Client on the facilities and block management aspect of the portfolio as and when required.
- Develop annual service charge budgets and oversee ground rent and service charges including interim and final invoicing and collection.
- To identify incidents and maintenance issues and direct action where appropriate.
- To ensure health and safety guidelines are adhered to and all risks to visitors, staff and residents are removed or reported.
- To carry out block/works and inspections.
- Organising and supervising repair, maintenance and, if required, improvement works under existing contracts or arrangements.
- Appointing and managing caretakers and contractors as required to provide or perform services on behalf of the freeholder and/or tenants.
- Monitoring the performance of caretakers and contractors generally to assure value for money and quality of service.
- Ensuring that the service complies with all statutory and regulation provisions and requirements including Health & Safety.
- Establishing and maintaining a good working relationship with third party suppliers (such as contractors and agents).
- Attending meetings as may be required from time to time in fulfilment of the service obligations, including Residents Management Meetings out of hours as may be required from time to time.
- Approve for payment invoices and ensure that no financial liabilities are committed without adequate funding available.
- Reading all leases and other documents to understand fully the covenants and obligations required to be performed on behalf of clients, including the management of breaches of covenant.
- Complying with Statutory provisions in relation to any proposed works or expenditure.
- Attending Court and such Tribunals as may from time to time be required to give evidence in support of the client's position.
- Managing enquiries from lessees and their Solicitors.
- Managing insurance claims via brokers and/or loss adjusters.
- ConsultantAlan Durrant MIRP CertRP
- Consultant Emailad@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061