Quality Manager required to join contractor within the water & utilities sector.
Based at Head Office in Enfield, but will involve travel around London and South East of England.
Responsibilities include but not limited to:-
- Implement and maintain the Company Business Management System (BMS), ensuring that the BMS complies with the requirements of EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards.
- Monitor, review and update procedures, processes and documentation as required.
- Develop the Quality Policy and measurable objectives. Formulate plans to achieve these.
- Develop the Quality Manual in line with 9001:2015. Implement transition to 9001:2015.
- Maintain and implement an internal audit programme to cover projects and departments in accordance with the agreed frequency, ensuring that all procedures are audited at least once per year and report on progress against the programme.
- Manage the certification process for EN ISO 9001, ISO 14001 and OHSAS 18001 standards. Lead all surveillance and certification external audits.
- Ensure that quality observations are raised where non-conformances are found and that satisfactory corrective actions and action to prevent occurrence are identified and implemented. Ensure lessons learned are communicated across the business.
- Providing input into prequalification and tender submissions.
- Take an active role within the set up and mobilisation of all new contracts.
- Prepare information for the monthly board report.
- Possession of ISO 9001 Lead Auditor or Internal Auditor qualification.
- Must hold a current UK Driving License.
- Professional membership.
- Bachelors Degree
- CSCS Card (appropriate type)
- ISO 18001 / 14001 Internal Auditor.