One of UK's largest construction companies is urgently looking for an experienced Quantity Surveyor to work on a contract basis (6 months initially) on a large scale public services project based in Hereford. The Quantity Surveyor is required due to an increase in commercial scope on the project.
- Cost control.
- Change control (Early Warnings & Compensation Events).
- Subcontractor applications & liabilities.
- Support to Senior Quantity Surveyors.
- Responsible for smaller projects Forecasting.
- Risk Management.
- Adhoc reporting.
Candidates should have the following skills and experience:
- Knowledge of the NEC Term Contract.
- Preferably a recognised qualification in Quantity Surveying or Project Management.
- Previous experience of working on Infrastructure, Construction & Maintenance experience.
- Previous experience of working with or for local authority or government institutions.
- IT literate (Microsoft Excel, Word).
- Team Working.
- ConsultantAdrian Robertson
- Consultant Emailaro@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061