Our client, a rail infrastructure company is currently looking for an experienced Risk and Value Manager to conduct Risk Management activities in the East or West Midlands region. This position will be offered on a contract basis based in our clients offices in Derby.
The Risk and Value Manager will perform the following tasks/duties;
-Provide leadership and guidance in the concept of Risk and Value Management whilst maintaining their appropriate and effective application to all stages of the project lifecycle.
-Deliver Assurance activities as specified by the Principal Risk and Value Manager.
-Manage and /or deliver specialist Risk and Value Management support services.
-Actively promote Risk and Value Management culture and improve competency across the project and programme management community.
-Monitor the output of others who undertake Risk and Value Management activities to ensure consistency and compliance with procedures.
-Manage the buying in of external Risk and Value Management support where necessary and that these are delivered to required quality standards.
-Maintain a robust view of required levels of Risk and Value Management services and assure that suitably qualified and experienced resource is available to meet these requirements.
Candidates will have the following experience/qualifications;
- Competent in all aspects of project and business Risk Management facilitation.
- Able to build complicated cost, schedule and business Risk models in a number of applications.
- Be classed as a “Specialist” in the Leadership Competencies or be capable of attaining this level within a defined period.
- Membership of the Institute of Risk Management or Association for Project Management Risk Practitioner would be advantageous.
- Experience in working on the project management processes and procedures in the rail industry would be advantageous.
- ConsultantAdrian Robertson
- Consultant Emailaro@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061