Our client, a global environmental service company seeks a Senior Process Engineer to join their team in the NW of England.
You will be involved in the implementation and delivery of cutting edge projects providing technical expertise in water treatment process design. You will ensure that projects are delivered to cost, schedule, technical and quality standards.
- Support the technical leadership on projects in terms of developing and managing people and tasks, managing project budgets, scope and risk.
- Support, develop, train and guide staff within the process engineering team.
- Provide advice, solutions and successful project outcomes for clients.
- Maintain and develop ongoing relations with clients.
- Organise tender documents, evaluate tenders and contracts.
- Complete all work in line with company values, Quality Systems and Project Quality Procedures.
Qualifications and experience:
- Degree (or equivalent) in Chemical or Process Engineering or other relevant subject.
- Chartered or equivalent member of a relevant engineering institution i.e. IChemE.
- Experience within the UK water industry.
- Strong Business Development skills including:
- an understanding of market demand and the ingredients of a successful bid;
- networking and recognising business opportunity;
- commercial appreciation.
- Meet tight time constraints and a willingness to work extended hours as required.
- Performing to budget.
- Experience in the management of staff and staff development.
- Ability to translate client requirements to project staff.
- Ability to work well in a team and independently.
- Strong communication skills and client focus.
- Excellent organisational skills and able to multi-task.
- ConsultantPaul Dredge
- Consultant Emailpd@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061