An outstanding opportunity has arisen to join one of the leading signalling teams and play a vital role in delivery of projects.
The role will see you acting as a signalling leader on early stage network rail projects in the north of England. Your personality will be vital in managing the interface on an alliance. Signalling will be the major focus of the role but multi discipline understanding will also be important.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Helping to deliver the signalling elements of projects currently underway and starting.
- Act as technical expert on signalling systems.
- Ideally 3+ years industry experience within signalling and signalling systems.
- Background in achieving project delivery.
- Contractor CEM side experience ideally.
- Ability to demonstrate technical expertise.
To apply please contact Josh Hill at advance or apply
- ConsultantJosh Hill
- Consultant Emailjh@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061