An outstanding opportunity has arisen to work within a market leader in the rail industry and join its growing engineering base due to a number of key project wins.
The successful candidate will deliver technical design excellence on engineering schemes and act as the technical contact on areas of signal design in early GRIP stage.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Liaising with other disciplines to ensure successful design.
- Carrying out technical audits.
- Signalling design experience.
- Hold a design licence.
- Technical qualifications, specifically with IRSE design.
- Membership of a relevant professional institution.
- Experience of current NWR Standards.
- Knowledge of design projects.
- Knowledge of safety management and quality assurance.
Please apply or contact Josh Hill at Advance TRS for more information
- ConsultantJosh Hill
- Consultant Emailjh@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061