My client is currently looking to recruit a technical clerk to join their team in Glasgow, where you will be working on Works Delivery Track Programme, dealing with technical paperwork.
The successful candidate will provide an efficient and effective general administrative, technical and analytical service to the lead manager and their team.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Analyse and present data to support recommendations.
- Provide technical and administrative support.
- Locate and collate data, records, and other information as required.
- Carry out upkeep and review of publications, data, records, logs, etc. as required.
- Assist in the preparation of the outputs required.
- Knowledge of relevant technical function and activities.
- Good analytical skills.
- Good communication and organisation skills.
- Knowledge of operational railway environment.
- Knowledge of other functional disciplines.
For more information or to apply please call or email James Ayres at Advance-TRS
- ConsultantJames Ayres
- Consultant Emailja@advance-trs.com
- Consultant Tel01483 361 061