Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd. Terms and Conditions
The term ‘Advance’ or ‘Advance-TRS’ or ‘Us’ or ‘We’ refers to Advance Training & Recruitment Services Limited, the owner of the website whose registered office is Stamford House, 91 Woodbridge Road, Guildford, Surrey GU1 4QD. Our company is registered in England No. 07653252. The term ‘You’ or ‘Your’ refers to the user or viewer of this website.
It is your responsibility to ensure that the contact information you provide is correct before creating an account. You are responsible for maintaining your own username and password, where required to access your account. Your username and password must be stored securely and details required to access your account must not be provided to another party. If you are aware or suspect that your account username and password or other details have become known to a third party, you should inform us immediately.
You are responsible for your account and actions taken within it. We reserve the right to restrict or remove your access to this website should you breach these terms and conditions. Such restriction or removal will take place without recourse or explanation to you where we solely deem it appropriate or necessary. We will endeavor to respond to all complaints or queries within five working days.
We shall not be liable for events outside of our control such as delay or failure to perform any obligation under these terms & conditions if the delay or failure is caused by any circumstances beyond our reasonable control, including, but not limited to, acts of god, war, civil disorder or industrial dispute.
Licence & Copyright
We grant you a licence to access the content, information and services contained within our website for personal use only. This licence allows you to download and cache (using your browser) individual pages from our website. The licence does not allow you to download and modify individual pages or substantial parts of our website nor to make our website available via an intranet, where our website or a substantial part of it is hosted locally on the intranet in question.
Our website design, layout, content or text cannot be copied, edited or otherwise manipulated without our express prior written permission. Nor can it be placed within the frame-set of another site. Third parties are not allowed to “deep link” to pages within our website unless we have given prior written permission. All links (unless expressly permitted by us) should be to the main index page of our website the content of such links, whether graphic or text should not be misleading, false, derogatory or in any other way offensive. The restriction on “deep linking” does not apply to affiliate partners or other partners who wish to send users directly to a particular section or page.
All content, databases, graphics, buttons, icons, logos, layouts and look & feel are our copyright, unless expressly acknowledged as otherwise. The data mining, extraction or utilisation of product information from our website is not permitted without our express prior written permission.
User Generated Content
Where the facility exists you may provide reviews or public feedback on the website, also known as user-generated content. Such user-generated content can be provided in different formats and mediums; text, audio, video and still photographs.
By providing this content to us you agree to grant us a worldwide, irrevocable, non-exclusive and royalty-free license to use, distribute, edit, translate and repurpose such content, as we require, including sub-licensing to other parties. This content shall not infringe the intellectual property rights of any other party. Furthermore the content shall not be illegal or capable of breaching the laws of any jurisdiction in which it may be displayed.
We reserve the right to remove any content, which breaches or risks breaching these terms and conditions, however, we shall not assume any responsibility for auditing or monitoring any user generated content. Any complaints about such content by rights holders or any user or visitor to our website should be directed to us using our contact details listed at the end of these terms and conditions.
Limitations and Exclusions of Liability
- Where content and information is provided on the website without charge we exclude all liability for such content and information.
- All business losses (including, but not limited to) loss of profits, income, revenue, damage to goodwill, loss of other commercial contracts, other commercial opportunities are all excluded.
- All indirect, consequential or special losses or damage are all excluded.
- All other losses or damages not reasonably foreseeable at the time of the contract between you and us are also excluded.
- All losses relating to the loss or corruption of data, databases, systems, software or hardware are all excluded.
- These terms and conditions do not exclude or limit liability for death or personal injury caused by you or us.
- These terms and conditions
Referral Scheme - Terms & Conditions
- Referred candidates must not already be registered with Advance Training & Recruitment Services.
- The referee is eligible to recieve a One4All gift card up to the value of £250 once the referred candidate has worked at least 4 weeks of their new placement with Advance Training & Recruitment Services.
- The referee is only eligible to receive the prize within 6 months of the referral being submitted. Any placement of the referred candidate after this period will not entitle the referee to receive the prize.
- There is no limit on the number of candidates a referee can refer to Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd and a gift card up to the value of £250 can be redeemed after the 4th week of each placement made by Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd.
- The referred candidate must be notified by the referee and have consented to their details being passed onto Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd before the date of the referral. This is the sole responsibility of the referee and is subject to the Data Protection Act 1998. The referee will indemnify Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd for any loss or claim arising out of the referee’s failure to procure such consent.
- The prize must be redeemed within 6 months of the referred candidate starting their placement with Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd.
- Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd will not be held responsible for any loss, damage or theft of the referral prize.
- The referee must be 18 years old or over at the time of submitting the referral.
- This offer is not available to staff of Advance Training & Recruitment Services Ltd.
- This scheme is effective as of December 2015 and the company reserves the right to alter the conditions of the referral scheme or cancel the scheme without written notice.
- In the event of any dispute, the company’s decision shall be final.